One of the highest profile people in the world, Oprah Winfrey, has accepted the invitation to give Spelman College’s 2012 commencement address, according to the Atlantic Journal-Constitution. The college’s graduation ceremony is set for May 20 at the George International Convention Center. Some 550 students are expected to graduate. Ms. Winfrey is no stranger to Spelman. She received an honorary degree from the college in 1993 and will be given the National Community Service Award this year.
- Vivica A. Fox, Fonzworth Bentley & Wendy Raquel Robinson Set to Co-Host Big Gospel Concert
- The Dangers Of Not Getting Enough Sleep
- Congratulations To Dr. Pastor Louie Boykin On Being Our February Pastor Of The Month
- Jazmine Sullivan Talks Domestic Abuse, 'Reality Show', Love & Self-Esteem
- Women’s Empowerment 2015 Vendor Application